Case Study - National Foods
Sustainability strategy development
Business Shaper worked with National Foods Limited, one of Australia’s largest food and beverage groups to develop a whole of company sustainability strategy. The process was initialised with a cross functional workshop to introduce key staff to sustainability and begin defining what sustainability meant to National Foods.
Key results of the project included:
- Broad engagement across senior management and selectedrepresentatives throughout NFL’s business streams.
- Increased awareness and understanding of what sustainability means toNational Foods
- Provision of a framework to define and understand what sustainabilitymeans to National foods
- Understanding of the business case for sustainability at National Foods
- Implementation of a process to engage people from across the companyin the development of the strategy
- Development and guidance of a cross functional sustainabilityworking group
- Defining a sustainability vision for National Foods
- A sustainability benchmarking assessment of National Foods
- Development of a whole of company sustainability strategy
- Development of a pathway and detailed strategy to commenceembedding sustainability throughout the organisation